Iceberg Conditioner for All
About This Product:
Believe it or not, there is a right and wrong way to condition your hair. The right way is to apply the product in long, fluid motions, and to ensure you squeeze some of the water out of your strands after shampooing so that it doesn’t diminish the effects of the conditioner. Excess water dilutes your conditioner and prevents hair from soaking up moisturizing ingredients. As far as how long you should leave it in for, one and half to two minutes is approximately how much time it takes for the conditioner to adhere to the hair. If you’re using a deep conditioner, three to five minutes is ideal.
What Are the Benefits to Conditioning Your Hair?
Conditioner refortifies the cuticle with a protective coating, allowing the hair to keep growing and not break easily. When the hair is exposed to the outside world, the cuticle, or outer lining, gets damaged until it ultimately breaks; the conditioner fills in those injuries and coats the hair to assist the cuticle.
How often should you use conditioner on your hair?
Conditioners smooth and detangle the hair, which therefore helps reduce breakage and split ends. Stylists recommend conditioning every time you shampoo in order to add moisture back, as well as to soften and detangle. If you stop using conditioner, your hair will likely be more difficult to comb. It will also be more likely to have flyaways and frizz and be prone to splitting and breaking during your styling routine. Your hair may begin to look duller and less shiny due to lack of application. Do yourself a favor and just condition your hair, folks.
Iceberg Haircare designs products tailored for everyday use. It is ideal for all hair types. Iceberg Conditioner for All is designed to cleanse and nourish the hair and scalp without over-drying. Leaves hair clean and fresh smelling all day. Pairs well with all Iceberg products.
Follow these steps to condition your hair:
- Wash your hair in the shower. Rinse out all shampoo.
- Use the amount of conditioner recommended on the bottle (usually about the size of a quarter).
- Spread it evenly on the ends of your hair. For long hair, spread it from chin level and down. Don’t apply conditioner to your scalp.
- Run your fingers or a wide-tooth comb through the ends of your hair to work in the conditioner.
- Let it stay on your hair for a moment, following instructions on the label. Typical applications vary from one and half to two minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse off the conditioner.
Available in 24 oz and 10 oz
Have a Question? Send us a message